Budget: 1 470 607,54 €
GreenHealth – Digital and biological asset-based strategies to improve well-being and promote green health
The GreenHealth project is focused on digital and biological technologies and their interaction with human health, environmental sustainability and economic development, based on assets in the territory. This multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary approach will allow the design and implementation of a long-term strategy, centered on man, and focused on the (eco) sustainability of the Northern Region. To this end, the following lines of action were defined:
1. Digital technologies for innovative rehabilitation techniques;
2. Sustainable production and bio-based strategies;
3. Strategies for active life, quality and well-being.
– Vítor Hugo Mendes da Costa Carvalho
– Duarte Filipe Oliveira Duque